- About us
- Online Fee Payment
- Contact Us
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
The IQAC of our college was established on 30th January 2020.It is the central quality assurance body of the institution. According to U G C “IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement activities of the college. IQAC is an internal mechanism for sustenance ,assurance and enhancement of the quality culture of education.
OBJECTIVES OF OUR IQAC
1. The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
2. To act as a change agent in the institution.
3. Create a student centric approach for better teaching and learning.
4. To assure all the stakeholders the accountability of the institution for its own quality.
5. To better the internal control and communication system.
6.To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
7. Provide high level of clarity and focus in institutional functions towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
1 To recommend strategies adopted for teaching –learning process
2. Generating and promoting awareness on quality sustenance.
3. To enhance the quality of the staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development activities.
4. Promoting the use of modern technologies for the betterment of students.
5. Develop a quality culture in the institution.
6. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
7. Preparation of the various reports to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
COMPOSITION OF IQAC
1. Chairperson and Head of the Institution:-Mr .R HemantKumar, Principal
2. IQAC Co-ordinator :-Dr. Mayarani E
3. Nominee from Stakeholder :Mr. A Renjith
4. Representing local body :-Mr.Ratheesh Retnakaran,(Member,
5. Member from Alumni :- Mr. Shabeer P. B